The Greenworks 20312 is a 16 inch battery chainsaw that is powered by the 40V G-MAX battery system. Greenworks has 2 40V battery systems and are not compatible. The battery systems are 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries.
This 40V G-MAX cordless chainsaw uses a DigiPro Brushless motor providing longer run-time, more torque and more power. As a result this leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool.
The Greenworks 16-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw, model 20312 comes with a 4.0 AH Battery and delivers the power and high performance you need to get your trimming done without the hassle of extension cords or heavy gas powered motors.
It features a 16 in. steel bar and chain, automatic oiler, tool-less chain tensioning adjustment and a wrap around handle.
- Brushless Motor delivers up to 30% more torque for superior cutting performance.
- High performance 40V G-Max Lithium-Ion battery delivers fade-free power with no memory loss after charging.
- Robust 16 in. steel chain and bar with tool-less chain tensioning offers ease of use while delivering the highest cutting performance.
- Rear handle design provides excellent control, especially during overhead use.
- 3/8 in. chain pitch delivers the right amount of capabilities to get those limbs trimmed and cut with minimal kickback.
- Over-molded handle for increased user comfort.
- Powerful enough to cut up to a cord of wood on a single charge.
Greenworks 20262 12-Inch Cordless Chainsaw
Read Greenworks 20262 40V Chainsaw Review
Greenworks 20362 10-Inch Cordless Chainsaw
Read Greenworks 20362 24V Chainsaw Review
Greenworks CS40L210 14-Inch Cordless Chainsaw
Read Greenworks CS40L210 40V Chainsaw Review
Greenworks 20292 12-Inch Cordless Chainsaw
Read Greenworks 20292 40V Chainsaw Review
Greenworks 20322 16-Inch Cordless Chainsaw
Read Greenworks 20322 40V Chainsaw Review
Dewalt DCCS670X1 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless 16 Inch Cordless Chainsaw